Monday, February 2, 2015

Project 1

I thought Project 1 was okay. I had a hard time getting started, at first I wanted to use a visual piece but since we needed a textual piece I had to do more digging. Once I decided on doing a song, I had an easy choice using Eminem as my argument for authoring. I was also more focused on making the 1,000 word limit in the beginning but once I heard it was more about content, I was less worried about that and wrote how I really felt. I also thought it was a somewhat difficult assignment because to me really anything is authoring, anything at all. What I do everyday is authoring, me telling my mom about my day is authoring so I was troubled with what exactly I should write to prove to someone else that I choose was a strong form of authoring. Overall, I think I completed the project and I was happy with my end project. I am more looking forward to the collaboration project and working with a partner to form a strong argument about a topic we choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment